.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

October 30, 2008

New Scrapbook Stuff!

I have finally found some Love, Elsie scrapbooking items on ebay - very exciting for me! Elsie is a scrapbooker/artist whose stuff I love, and she came out with a scrapbooking line which I had yet to find in stores, and then I learned on her blog that she was not going to continue designing for them, so I decided that I better get some while I could. Some of you may find this uninteresting, but it made me very happy!



~ Gel stickers


~Fabric scrapbook paper


~Clouds scrapbook paper


~ Not Love, Elsie but some cute chipboard shapes I couldn't resist.

Is anyone going to start scrapbooking with me?

Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.