.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

December 8, 2008

Announcement!

I have officially opened an shop on Etsy! Lately I've been making some things hoping to have enough to open a little shop, and I finally did on Saturday. I have some jewelery, an origami gift box and some felt flower barrettes. I have sold one barrette and now I just have to figure of the shipping part of the process. I'll have to see how things go before I decide how long I will keep it up, but hopefully it will work out. Take a look at my shop and let me know what you think ~ http://PJMDesigns@etsy.com.

Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.