.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

December 5, 2008

Christmas Cards

Here's a sneak peek at my Christmas cards which are almost ready to go out. I decided to make my own this year. I scanned in the kids latest portrait and used Adobe Photoshop to add words and a design to it. It has taken me many attempts to finally figure out Adobe Photoshop, or I should say how to figure out how to do this one project!



While I am typing Autumn is playing with her Barbie's in water. They all have their swimsuits on (including Autumn!). She has been having a great time for about the last hour doing this.

Well I'm off to switch over my laundry.

Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.