.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

December 29, 2008

there is no title this time

Hi - I just finished updating my playlist with some new music. Tomorrow I am going to be posting some pictures from Christmas etc. which I haven't got around to doing yet. My new favorite group is the Veronicas. Why? I don't know. This is who you are listening to as you read this. The past few days I have been organizing and rearranging everything in our house. I am donating three GIANT bags of clothes which were somehow all crammed into my closet. I now have about 75 extra hangers, so if anyone needs any I have some. It is 11:30 and for some reason I am still awake, but I think I should go to bed so I'll be back later.

Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.