.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

January 29, 2009

Flashback!

Since Taryne's 14th Birthday is coming soon I thought I would post some photos of her from when she was smaller. These are the most recent photos I am scrapbooking (told you I was behind!), and I thought they were so cute. You have always been able to tell Taryne's personality just by looking at photos, some of which I have included here.


Summer 2000


Taryne's 5th Birthday, February 2000


February 2000


September 1999, First Day of Pre-K
(This is one of "those" photos with the face scrunched-up shoulders!)


(So isn't this one!) Summer 1999


Look at the curls! Summer 1999


Taryne's 4th Birthday, February 1999


February 1999

HOW CUTE! Taryne's 3rd Birthday February 1998

Another one of "those" photos - She's licking the cake!
February 1999


And that was my flashback to the past.
Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.