.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

January 6, 2009

Need Help Promoting My Etsy Shop!

Hi everyone!
I have had my Etsy shop open for maybe a month and I have only made one sale:( I began with jewelery, some barrettes and one scrapbook page. Now I think I am going to do more of the scrapbook pages, but there are so many sellers that it is hard to get noticed. I think that once people start buying from a seller they will come back for more if they like what they get. If you know anyone who likes scrapbooking but doesn't have the time to do so, you can refer them to my shop! I only have three pages now, but plan on adding more frequently.


PJMDesigns.etsy.com
Thanks,
Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

1 comment:

  1. Beth was here :-) (Since you're always wondering if anyone is checking out your blog...)

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.