.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

February 19, 2009

Happy Thursday!

These are some of the latest items I have created for my Etsy shop. I have signed up with a website called Diggs where people can come to a site and critique the site and my stuff. I don't know how that'll work out but I figured I'd try it.


"Sweet Girl" 8-1/2x11 Premade Scrapbook Page
Blank Card

"Snow Fun" 12x12 Premade Scrabook Page

"Nature" 12x12 Premade Scrapbook Page

"Spring is in the Air" 8-1/2x11 Premade Scrapbook Page



Tonight I am actually going somewhere!! I am getting together with Sherry Agneta and Linda Q. We used to have so much fun together but haven't spoken in a VERY long time. Linda also has some pictures of the three of us together when I was pregnant with Zachary and Sherry had put a pillow under her shirt to be funny. I am thankful this wasn't posted on Facebook, although maybe it is cute. But I doubt it!
Well goodbye for now and thank you to anyone new that may check out my blog! It's nice to have more visitors here.
Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.