.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

February 12, 2009

Facebook Rules!

In case you wondered why I haven't written in awhile it's because I have spent every free moment during the last few days on Facebook. I have connected with soooo many people from kids I went to elementary school with and had moved away to people who I lost track of from high school. Beth you were right about almost everyone being on there!

My latest favorite show is Confessions of A Teen Idol and my "favorite" is pictured below. He is a little wacky but so what!


Jeremy Jackson

Well my computer time is up - most of it was used on FB!

Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.