.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

February 16, 2009

Good Morning! This weekend went by so fast. Saturday we didn't do too much. Sunday I took Autumn to her friend Carmen's birthday party. That was so much fun. It was a Mulan/Chinese inspired party and her mom Danielle did a lot of work for this party. Everything had the theme including the crafts and food. I had a good time talking with everyone while the girls played.

Below is my latest premade scrapbook page which I haven't yet listed on Etsy. I like it but think that maybe some of my stuff isn't what other people look for. I'll probably list it anyways later this week.



Well I'm off to wake up Autumn who is still sleeping on this Monday morning because she has to get ready for school!

Bye!
Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.