.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

February 27, 2009

No More Routine

I have not had much computer time this week with the kids home on vacation, and Keith doing scout stuff at night on the computer. Normally during the week we have a routine, and even when the kids are home we normally still kind of follow the same schedule, but this week we have completely gone off track. I don't really like it. It is 9:30 am and I am still in my pajamas. I did have a nice visit with Cathy and Julia on Wednesday. I did complete my new Mr. & Mrs. Trees for Etsy which I think I'll list tonight. I am now attempting to make a mushroom to list - I have made one sample which Autumn will end up having. This one is actually a mushroom house. How exciting. See photo below.




Then I want to make a bird and an owl. I also want to make new pillows for the livingroom, and maybe some curtains for the kitchen which I have had the fabric for for awhile. I still need to make a fabric-covered bulletin board and lampshade for Autumn's room. When will I have time to do all this? I probably won't. Well I should probably go get dressed now or I won't have time for anything! Have a good weekend.





Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.