.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

February 7, 2009

Say Hello to Mr. Tree!



This is my first attempt at making a softie. Some may think it's creepy (JAR?), but I don't think so. I started it late today and Autumn kept asking me if she could have it. I told her I wasn't sure what I was going to do with it, but after she went to bed I finished it and I'll give it to her tomorrow. She'll be ecstatic!

Last night we had Taryne's birthday party with her friends. Five girls came over and we had pizza, then we went to the Salem Boys & Girls Club where you can swim once a month for two hours for only $5 per family and $1 for each add'l person. (wow!) Taryne and her friends had a good time, but Autumn refused to go in the pool. After this we came back home and made sundaes and opened presents - Taryne has the most generous friends ever!

Now today I am soooo worn out, but life goes on! Hope everyone's having a good weekend.

Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

2 comments:

  1. What exactly is a "softie"? I've never heard of it! What do you do with it? I can't tell how big it is since ther'e no frame of reference...

    ReplyDelete
  2. A softie is something made our of soft material, but not just a stuffed animal as you can see! This is only about 8" tall. You can even make play food for kids & they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.