.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

February 28, 2009

Sunny Saturday

~~~at least so far! Last night I updated my Etsy shop with three new softies. I just wonder how some peoples softies, which are similar to mine, get hundreds of views??? I really want to sell them. Guess I'll have to wait and see what happens. Here are the photos of them - I think their cute!


I really want to make some more but pretty soon I may have enough crafts to have a craft show. I guess I should move back to scrapbooking.

Paula

Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

2 comments:

  1. Paula - I love Julia's softie and think you should absolutely keep making more! I will show some of my girlfriends your Etsy page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Karen!! I just saw your comment today. Hope you guys had a nice visit with everyone while you were here!

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.