.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

March 10, 2009

Love Owls & Crazy Driving Incident

These are my latest creations - love owls. After I take some better photos of them I will be listing them on Etsy.




For those of you who haven't heard my crazy driving incident here goes - yesterday I tried to take Autumn to school and got halfway up the hill leaving when the car decide to do its own thing. It slid backwards fast, then sideways and then again backwards hitting a snowbank. Of course I screamed loudly and Autumn says "what?" I was thinking what do you mean what?!! Before getting into the car Autumn had been saying that she didn't want to go to school, so after we had our "incident" all she says is "do I still have to go to school?". Crazy.
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.