.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

March 30, 2009

MANIC MONDAY!!!

At a bit after 9am I have already had 2 cups of coffee, worked out, showered, blowdried, ate breakfast, cleaned the kitchen including unloading the dishwasher, done 1 load of laundry, got Autumn ready for school (who later decided she didn't feel good enough to go to school), checked my email and Etsy shop, updated my playlist for the blog (hence the song Manic Monday!) And I still have much more to do.

As I mentioned yesterday I am posting some photos of Zachary's birthday party. Here they are:


Posing with his cake

Adam, Zachary and Patrick
Well I'm off to switch the laundry and work on some scrapbook stuff (hopefully!)
Have a lovely Monday!
Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You've got a lot done and good for you! =)

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.