.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

March 31, 2009

Terrible Tuesday :(

Well not THAT terrible! Autumn is home again not feeling well. She's been home for two days now and I need to go to the grocery store because we are running out of food!


The upside to Autumn being home is that while she's hanging out and coughing I can work on my crafts more.
This is what a completed yesterday - I am accepting comments on this one. Anyone?? I do know that I need to take some better photos. Since today is super sunny I may take advantage of it by retaking photos of some of my items.
Bye for now everyone!!
Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

4 comments:

  1. Great colors! Love the background paper! =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paula,

    I love the color scheme on this one. Did you draw the stitches on the dark paper or did it come like that?

    Have a great day!
    Rain

    ReplyDelete
  3. I drew the stitches on this one but they also have rubon stitches you can use.

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.