.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

April 28, 2009

BLOG FEATURE!!

Good morning everyone!

Today I am being featured in a blog by Christine from Etsy's memoriesinmosaics. She worked hard to make this feature and there is even a photo of me and my workspace on there. Please visit her blog and check it out~ http://cbcrafter.blogspot.com. Thank you Christine!

This morning I am taking Autumn to visit the kindergarten she will be going to next year. The principal is going to be reading to the group that attends, and then they'll have a snack. Autumn is scared - poor thing. Taryne tried to make her feel better by telling her that the snack of cookies and juice make it worth going.

Later on I'll be photographing my new scrapbook page titled "Home is where the heart is", and I'll post it for all to see.

Not sure what we'll do after that. It's going to be another hot one today (low 90's) and then tomorrow it will be back to normal for a NH spring day (60's).

Have a nice day!
Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

5 comments:

  1. Congrats on the feature!! I love doing features - you meet the most amazing people and their shops. Your shop is wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good morning Paula ~ good luck to your daughter today! She will probably not want to leave!
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just got back from the school and she loved it! When I have a bit of extra time I think I'd like to do a feature myself. I have met some wonderful people!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your feature, it was fab!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats! off to read it..Im being featured tomorrow by eyeletsagestudio's blog...:)

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.