.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

April 29, 2009

Home is Where the Heart is

This is the page that I just finished and am now ready to share. For this layout I began with this wonderful patterned paper that I love because it is actually like a big fabric sticker. The combination of the print and the fabric make it very "homey".








Shortly I will be posting this on Etsy ~ if you like it get it before it's gone!!

The HOT weather was blown out of here last night - literally. We had the skylight in our kitchen open and it was so windy while I was making dinner that pine needles and leaves made a mess all over the kitchen floor. Taryne, being 14, said that she wasn't going to sweep up the mess so I should close the window. But it was so nice after the 95 deg. heat that I kept it open, and being the mean mother that I am I did have her sweep up the mess after!

Later today Autumn is having a playdate with her friend Olivia from school. It should be a good time for us both because her mom Kellie is so funny and it's always fun when she's around!

Well I'm off to Etsy to list my page!

Paula

Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

3 comments:

  1. That is amazing!! I keep telling my self that I will make a scrapbook for each grandchild, don't have any grandchildren yet - so I have time to work up to it!! Just started making cards, love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really nice...Very detailed!

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.