.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

April 20, 2009

I Love This!!

As I mentioned before I was going to put up some photos of the latest scrapbook page for Autumn that I've been working on. It started off with the photo copy of Autumn's hand. I cut it out intending to use it for a scrapbook page, but I didn't know exactly what I was going to do with it. Then it came to me. I would base the page of the #5 which was perfect because of the 5 fingers, and the fact that Autumn is 5. I decided to make 5 catergories about Autumn's favorite things, and then listed 5 things under each catergory. My description seems a little confusing so just look at the photos below and then you'll see!









Of course this looks much better in person. That is my downfall on Etsy - my photos. I keep trying though!


Happy Monday!
Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

3 comments:

  1. Cute!!! And tell Autumn "YAY" fo wanting to help the earth! So cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this one! Who's the little girl? Your daughter? She's sooo pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is my daughter - thanks winniel!

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.