.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

April 10, 2009

Indecisions!!

Good morning!

Today is my fourth day in a row drinking instant coffee (yuck!) as our coffee-maker decided it was tired of making coffee. I have been to the store a couple of times looking at new coffee- makers, but am having trouble choosing what to get! I really want a Keurig, but Keith does not want one. If they didn't cost so much I would have just bought it anyways. Yesterday I came home with a Mr. Coffee coffee-maker, just because I'm so tired of instant coffee, but now I need to return it because I don't really like it. Hmmm! So today will be the day I decide Keurig or no Keurig? Mad Keith or happy Keith?

Besides choosing a new coffee-maker I have been working on some scrapbook pages for a custom order through Etsy. I am so excited to have this chance, and I am happy with the way the pages are turning out. I probably won't have much time to work on them this morning since I will be shopping for the item mentioned above, and I want to take Autumn to the playground before the sun disappears behind those clouds.

Stay tuned for the coffee-maker drama results! I will be drinking good coffee tomorrow for sure!

Happy Friday!
Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

1 comment:

  1. LOL..I never drink coffee in the morning.....Only at a restaurant like with desserts...Good Luck w the coffee maker!

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.