.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

April 11, 2009

Mission Accomplished

And all I have to say is that this is the best coffee-maker I have ever used and it was accepted into my home relatively well!




All this morning I have cleaned and done laundry. I'm happy that's done. This afternoon I have some scrapbook projects to complete, and at some point we'll be coloring our eggs. This year we are doing glitter eggs which sounds pretty, but I think that there will be glitter EVERYWHERE when we're through! Oh well, a little glitter makes things look prettier.

Happy Easter!
Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

1 comment:

  1. Glitter really does go a long way, but it's fun. Happy Easter :-)

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.