.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

April 6, 2009

Monday, Monday, Monday

Happy Monday to You!

Yesterday I completed Autumn's fabric-covered bulletin board. She choose the lovely fabric and I attempted to glam it up a bit with ribbon and big buttons.

Since it was nice and sunny yesterday I was going to have Autumn be my barrette model so I could get some nice bright photos of a real person wearing them for my Etsy shop.
Unfortunately she ended up refusing to be the model, so I took photos of myself wearing each barrette. Needless to say someone my age wearing felt barrettes isn't too attractive ,and I will be sharing only one of them here, and the rest of those photos will never be seen!

I did manage to take this self-portrait thought which I actually like!

And here are some other random photos I took~

Autumn being silly
Me & Autumn
Autumn with the hiking stick she found
Well I'm off to get whatever else done that I can do before picking Autumn up at school.
Bye for now!
Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

4 comments:

  1. You have a nice blog. I love that it has a simple layout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very funny about the barrettes... =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute felt barette...It looks cute on you...Your never to old for that look :) ...

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.