.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

April 15, 2009

New Scrapbook Page Complete!

Good Morning!

Yesterday I finished this two page scrapbook layout which will soon be for sale in my Etsy shop! I am proud of this one ~ I tried something a bit different for me ~ I made a mini-notebook which attaches to one page with a brad and can be removed to write in, and then replaced again!

Check out my photos below and any comments would be great! (Good and bad comments accepted!)









Well I'm off to my Etsy shop - maybe I'll see some of you there as well.

~Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

6 comments:

  1. Love the colors and the cute little embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is lovely, both the colours and the idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. paula, wonderful combination of colors, pattern, and texture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea pretty and practical.A lot of work in that as well.Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone has such nice comments! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.