.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

April 5, 2009

Photos!

Yesterday afternoon was Julia's 2nd Birthday party! She was very excited about her Nemo cake which Cathy made. Very cute!! Here are some photos from the party. I didn't have my camera till cake time, which happened to be the best part because the blue frosting turned everyones lips and teeth blue! Funny!


Julia
Julia & Cathy
YUM!
YUM!
It's Jonathan! This is a "secret" photo I took of my brother at the party and it's a nice one too!
Well it's the start of another day. Today I am planning on making a fabric-covered bulletin board for Autumn's room. I've been neglecting this project in favor of creating Etsy shop items! I really need to scrap more of my personal photos too.
Bye!
Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

4 comments:

  1. Yum! At the Victory street parties after WW11 there were lots of red white and blue cakes - and according to my mother, nobody liked to eat the blue ones. Obvously not true in your house!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The blue does rinse off! After awhile!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the CUTEST cake!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My sister-in-law is good like that!!

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.