.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

April 3, 2009

TGIF

Once again Friday has arrived! Taryne bought the Twilight DVD which she is hoping to watch tonight. I'll probably watch it too, although I really need to read the books. Taryne has been telling me this for quite some time now. She has read the series herself about three times!

This weekend I plan on attempting to brighten up the new photos that I took of my Etsy stuff. I've put them in Photoshop which is the easy part. The hard part will be to figure out that lovely program. It will probably take me hours, but we'll see.

Saturday my niece Julia turns 2!- my how time flies! We will be going to her party which is always fun with all of our family there.

Well, hopefully I get a lot accomplished on this rainy day and am able to stay awake for Twilight tonight!

Happy Friday!
Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.