.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

April 1, 2009

UH OH! It's April Fools Day!

If you have any tricks planned for today, or have any played on you today post them here! I will be sure to as well.

Last year Taryne put an elastic around the kitchen sink sprayer so that when I turned on the sink it sprayed me in the face. Funny! Although I didn't think so at the time. Taryne loves April Fools Day so I think I better watch out. At 14 she now comes up with some good ideas!

I hope to see a bunch of comments today ~ I need some laughter sent my way.

Have A Good Day!
Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

5 comments:

  1. Just making sure you got my last comment - computer is acting up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK obviously not - Please come to my blog and check out the "bag swap" I'm hosting!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think I am going to do the old baby shower game, melt a candy bar in a diaper... my husband has never been to a baby shower and there fore does not know about this.

    I will put the diaper under his pillow, I think :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Okay Little Lovables I am laughing!!! Good one!

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.