.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

April 24, 2009

The Unveiling of my Latest Creation!!

TaDa! I love this paper but had a hard time figuring out how to use it - then inspiration hit. Any comments? I think that my scrapbooking style is a bit different from what's out there, and I thought that was going to be a good thing on Etsy, to have something completely different and unique to choose from, but I'm still trying to figure that one out.











Today is going to a nice warm and sunny day. Autumn and I will probably be outdoors for a good part of the day. When she has her "computer time" (which she will most likely insist upon) is when I'll have my chance to scrapbook a bit more. I'm thinking on new ideas right now!


Happy Friday Everyone!!
Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

6 comments:

  1. I love it!! That is amazing! I have just started making cards, love doing it - just the imagination is not nearly as good as yours!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! Really beautiful!!!Love your music playing !

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing details and colours! Congrats on a winning design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think your work is amazing too!! Keep being different, it's one of the things that makes Etsy sew special! Thanks for following me too....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely a beautiful design. Your blog looks great.

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.