.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

May 13, 2009

And The Day Begins

Good Morning! I wanted to share my newest premade scrapbook page that I just listed on http://www.madeitmyself.com/item-detail.aspx?itemid=27796.

It is titled Seasons to represent change in a person.









Since joining the MadeItMyself website I have listed four items. They have received a good amount of views in a shorter time than it has taken to acquire the same amount of views on Etsy. We'll see if my views increase on MIM more as I add new items. I am trying to add new items to both Etsy and MIM but it's not easy keeping up!


I have two cool websites to share today as well. On both of these websites you can look at a certain day in history (such as yours or your kids birthdays) and find facts about that day and year.

Here are the links ~


So far I've only looked up my birthday, but I will be looking up a bunch more when I have time. Maybe someone will learn something that they never knew before about the day they were born!


Well it's time for me to go wake up Autumn who could sleep till 9am during the week, but wake at 6:00 on the weekends. I hear that this happens to a lot of mothers. Does anyone know why? I would love to know how to reverse that!


Have a good day!!

Paula

Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

6 comments:

  1. I love the idea that it represents a person. Lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very cute page! Love the four seasons theme! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone - it's good to hear some nice comments on my work.

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.