.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

May 21, 2009

Blog Award Winner #2!

Good morning! Today I am presenting the Honest Scrap blog award to ...........

Winniel & The Laughing House!

Winniel lives in Singapore and has two Etsy shops. In one shop she sells beautiful jewelry, and in the other she sells bible covers and organizer purses that her mother sews, using such nice fabrics. I love to read her blog to see what new creations her and her mom have come up with, and I also love the fact that Winniel continuously features other Etsy sellers on her blog. Check it out using the link below!

http://winniel.blogspot.com/

Now here are two more random facts about myself:

1) I said that I would NEVER drive a minivan, but I now do and I actually don't hate it!

2) I have three children who I love all equally, but I have two cats and I have to say that I do have a favorite ~ but I won't disclose which one it is so the other does not feel bad!

Well I'm off to finish my computing and then onto some creating and then onto the beach since it's going to be in the 90's today ~ wohoooo!

Hope your all enjoying a nice sunny day as well!
Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

2 comments:

  1. The fact that you are going to the beach today has made me a bit envious ;)
    We still don't have beach weather here...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Paula, thank you so much for choosing my blog for this award! I'd love to pass this award to other bloggers as well....& will start to be on the lookout for the recipients :)

    Have a great day too!
    Winniel

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.