.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

May 7, 2009

Blue Eyes and Freckles

This is a photo of Taryne that she took of herself. It is a bit blurry, but I really like it and thought I'd share it today. This photo accentuates her eyes and freckles! Her eyes are actually a mixture of colors changing from blue to green to sometimes even golden tinted. Most of the photos I have of Taryne are awful because she almost always either makes a face or blinks, so I am thankful of this one!



Well it is raining AGAIN! All the kids are in school so I am blogging and Facebooking away! I haven't done much with Etsy today as I am becoming a bit discouraged with the whole thing.

The next few days are going to be busy which is good! This afternoon Autumn and I have a playdate with Bryleigh and her mom Shannon. They are so much fun. Tomorrow morning we then have a playdate at Cathy's & Julia's with some of our relatives who we don't see too often, and I am looking forward to that. Then tomorrow night Linda and I are going over Sherry's for some girl time which I desperately need! Then Saturday afternoon Autumn is going to a birthday party at an indoor bouncy place. Then the finale is Mother's Day! Not exactly sure what we are doing yet but the kids usually like giving me special treatment (and I enjoy it as well!).

Happy Thursday Everyone!
Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

3 comments:

  1. Nice to catch up with what you are up to. Hope you have a lovely Mothers Day and get some nice treats

    ReplyDelete
  2. Raining here too :(
    Have a great Mother's day! This will be my first

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.