.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

May 5, 2009

Facebook

Ok - so I attempted to set up a Facebook fan page but I'm not quite sure how to even easily get to it at this point. I would really like to get it going and use it more. In order to do this I thought that I would invite anyone else who has a page to become my fan and in turn I will become yours! Also any tips on using this sort of page would be helpful.

Here are the links to both my personal FB page and my business page. I will test out these links myself after posting this and hopefully at least one will work.

Personal~
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=1263527068&ref=name

Fanpage~
http://www.facebook.com/posted.php?id=1263527068&share_id=47389417433#/pages/PJMDesigns/68608899889?ref=ts

Thanks and have a good day!
Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

2 comments:

  1. Paula ~ I swear we must be riding the same wave! I just set up my facebook sight today, after I said "I'll never do that, it puts too much information into public view!" I have a question, how do you keep your two sites seperate? I cannot figure it out. Whenever I post it links to my personal and not work page.
    Anyhow, good luck, and I will definitely become a fan.
    cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK MMArt today I am going to find your FB page and become a fan. All I know is that to get to my business page I have to go to my personal site and search for PJMDesigns. I don't think that when I post to my business page it goes onto my personal one. I have NO idea what I'm doing either - very confusing.

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.