.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

May 1, 2009

Fun Friday Photos!

First I want to thank Audrey from Audrey's Country Crafts for adding my Etsy Mini on here blog ~ thank you!!

If you'd like to check out her blog click here~ http://audreyscountrycrafts.blogspot.com/.
and look for my shop on the right sidebar.

Since the kids are out of school on vacation this week we went out to lunch at Skips with Grammy. All of us LOVE this place which has been around FOREVER, and the kids are maybe the fifth generation of our family to eat at this restaraunt.

Here are some fun photos I took yesterday~


COUSINS! SO CUTE!!


The "famous" Skips sign. I figured someone in this family HAD to have a photo. Notice how in the rearview mirror you can see the building. Of course I am NOT the best photographer so no I didn't plan that!


New shoes! Actually I bought these spring shoes back after Christmas and have been waiting to wear them. Finally the day has arrived.

Well that was just some fun stuff for a Friday. Today I plan on finishing up another scrapbook page with a summer theme. I am going to have a lot of alone time the next two nights to scrapbook, blog, FB and post in the Etsy forums. What I really should do is take a break and watch a movie. We'll see where I end up!

Have a Fun Friday!!
Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

6 comments:

  1. We feel very pleased you could come to our blog.
    Thank you for your kind words.
    Let's keep in touch!Have a happy weekend.
    Look forward to further communicating with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for mentioning my blog!! I love your shoes!! I need to go shoe shopping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paula-
    I love those shoes! What great things to blog about. You ARE a good photographer....and I think your kids are adorable. I have 3 too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. great shoes! I'm looking for some nice flats like that and it sounds like you guys had a great time at Skip's

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the nice comments!!

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.