.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

May 15, 2009

Happy Friday!

I woke this morning to gloomy skies and temps in the 50's, knowing that at some point this morning the sun will be coming out ~ I'm waiting!!

I've been brainstorming for my next project and I've come up with......NOTHING!
I think I just need music and sunshine and then it'll be alright.

I did complete a personal scrapbook page of Taryne during her last orchestra performance. She plays the violin. Some of the kids had small solo parts during the show, and I took a photo of her during her part. The photo isn't all that spectacular, but it will be nice to look at when she's grown and a famous violin performer!



I hope everyone has a happy Friday!
Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

1 comment:

  1. Such a cool scrapbook. I need sunny days as well.

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.