.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

May 20, 2009

I Received This Special Award!!!



Good Morning!! I have received this special Honest Scrap Award from Carole from Art Plus. Thank you Carole!

You can click on this link to visit her blog:


The rules of this award are that I need to choose 7 blogs to pass this award onto, and list 10 facts about myself as well. I decided that the best way to go about this is to choose one blog each time I post over the course of the next week or so, and add the facts about myself here and there as well.


If anyone is interested in being chosen to receive this award, just leave me a comment. It takes a bit of time to chose who you want to pass the award on to, I would like to chose someone who is willing to take the time.


So, if you are chosen for this award the rules are to choose 7 blogs you love and tell why you love them, list 10 things about yourself, and be sure to leave a comment on the recipients blogs letting them know they were chosen!


Ok here goes~ blog #1 of 7 is (not in any particular order):




They are Heidi and Adriel ~ a mother and daughter team who work together to create beautiful paper crafted items using stamps in ways that I can't even imagine! They have an inspirational blog which is fun to visit. They also sell their creations on Etsy and ShopHandmade.com.


Now fact #1 of 10 about me!


1) I wouldn't object to having dessert for dinner.


Want to know more? Stay tuned over the next week to find out!


Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

2 comments:

  1. Hi Paula,

    Thanks so much for choosing us as one of your award recipients. Also, thank you for all your nice posts on our blog.

    Have a great day!
    Heidi

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.