.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

May 8, 2009

MadeItMyself Test Run

I have decided to open a shop on Madeitmyself.com to compare sales and view results to Etsy. On Etsy I have had a lot of views on my items, but only 5 sales since November 2008. I was hoping for better results and have become disappointed recently. So yesterday I opened this account on Madeitmyself.com, still as PJMDesigns, and listed one card. This morning I listed one scrapbook page that I had for sale on Etsy (I deactivated it there) and within the first three minutes there were already 5 views. Not that this tells much I guess but it did make me happy. So I think I'll add a few items here and there and will report my results here for whoever is interested to see.

If you'd like to view my shop this is the link ~ I have used all the same info about myself so there's nothing new there, but if your not familiar with this site I think it is worth checking out!

http://www.madeitmyself.com/user/pjmdesigns.aspx

Well we have a BUSY day ahead so I'm signing off for now. Have a good Friday!!

Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I saw that website..I'd love to see how well you do there..Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you ~ I think it will be hard to keep up two shops but it's worth a try.

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.