.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

May 17, 2009

My Latest!

After my sales yesterday inspiration hit and I came up with this layout. I used to always take photos of my children on the first day of school, and then last year I decided to take one on the last day as well and put them together on a layout to show how they changed over the course of one school year. It is incredible how much they do change in 10 months, and when you put those photos side-by-side you can actually see those changes.

I also put a little "interview" on the bottom where you can either fill in the blanks, or have your child write in their answers if they're old enough.







My husband is cooking dinner tonight which has given me time to list this page and blog about it! Thank you Keith!

Have a nice evening!
Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

3 comments:

  1. Very cute! And a super great idea. I am following you :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet! I wish i was a wee one on my first day to school...sigh

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.