.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

May 24, 2009

My Little Firecrackers!

Hope everyone is having a nice weekend and good weather. For the last two days the weather here hasn't been all that great, but tomorrow the sun is supposed to come out for the entire day! Yay!!

Since it is Memorial Day weekend, and soon the 4th of July, I decided to make a scrapbook page related to that theme ~ and this is what I came up with!









Next I am going to be making some cute baby themed cards. My family is becoming more excited about the arrival of Cathy and Jonathan's baby girl, and it makes me think about cute little baby things. (Not actual babies, but baby STUFF).
That's all for now!
Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

1 comment:

  1. Paula work is so cute. I host a scrapbooking group at my house every month. There are 14 of us. :)

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.