.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

May 3, 2009

PHOTO SHOOT!

On Saturday Autumn was becoming very bored - I guess I'm not the most exciting playmate! I told her that we could take out our costume box where I had ALL of Zachary and Taryne's costumes stored. She was so excited and she tried everything on. My personal favorite is Taryne's lime green dance costume which Autumn wanted to wear outside. At first I wasn't going to let her, then I figured why not, they've been in a box for about 7 years. So she went out in the costume and I took a million photos of her dancing and jumping around in the yard. Here is just a sample of the bunch!!

Other happenings:

Friday night the library in our town had a teen girls sleepover which Taryne and her friends went to. They loved running around the library at night, and played lots of games, and ate a lot of food. Needless to say Taryne took a nap when she got home, but still had a hard time making it through the day!
Keith and Zachary have been camping with the Boy Scouts since Friday night so I haven't seen them in two days. We've had a LOT of girl time lately! They should be arriving home soon though, and then there goes my "computer time"!
I have one more photo of a card that I made this weekend. I don't know if I like it. It's a bit weird. Any opinions?? I may or may not list it on Etsy.

She started out as a robot and turned into a monster princess.
I have another scrapbook page that I will be completing either today or tomorrow. I am very happy with the way this one is turning out. I'll post it when it's finished!
Later!
Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

6 comments:

  1. What a cutie! Oh to be a kid again and wear what we want, say what we want and basically wear our hearts on our sleeves!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable !!!! Love the photos and your blog - am now a follower :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures are great memories captured...Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!Happy every day.We hope we can keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WONDERFUL pics! Her exuberance is delightful, and I love that dress!

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.