.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

May 6, 2009

Rainy Wednesdays Are Good for Creating & Fun

I don't really like to go out in the rain, so that means there is more time to spend creating and playing! This morning after I bring Autumn to school I plan on computing, scrapbooking and beginning a Mother's Day project which I'll have to share after Mother's Day so that my mom will not see it posted here!

Now onto the subject of Facebook ~ as far as I can tell the links I put in yesterdays post do not bring you to the correct place to get to my FB business page. If anyone would like to become my fan (PLEASE!!!) just search for PJMDesigns and you can find it that way. That is how I need to get to it myself (why I don't know). And once again if anyone else out there has a FB business page and would like another fan, I will become one if you become one of mine!!

Here are my two latest scrapbook pages ~ the pink one I listed on Etsy two days ago, and the other one I am listing today.










Well I'm off to Facebook now! Hope to see you there!

Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

4 comments:

  1. Looks like fun! Would you like to read and follow my blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely items. I'm following you now.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Linda! I'm going to your blog next.

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.