.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

May 30, 2009

SUNNY SATURDAY ~ YAY!!!

Good Morning ~ and a good morning it definately is here because after DAYS of rain it is now sunny!

I've been so busy lately that I forgot to share my newest addition to my Etsy shop! This is a cute three-fold greeting card that simply says "HI".

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=25660428.




This weekend I do hope to get a lot done ~ I have a project that I am working on for my Dad with photos of my grandfather who received a Citizen of the Year Award in our town. WoooHoo!


Then I hope to complete something new to list in my Etsy shop and perhaps something new for my MadeItMyself shop(http://www.madeitmyself.com/user/pjmdesigns.aspx).


I had planned on comparing Etsy and MIM, but it's not easy having two shops. So far I have only 7 items on MIM, but 39 on Etsy. With the items I have on MIM I have gotten a lot of views in a shorter time than on Etsy, but so far that doesn't say much.


Well I suppose I should log off now and get something done!


Have a happy Saturday!
Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

6 comments:

  1. Those cards are beautiful. Good luck with all you have to do this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Paula! I just wanted to let you know that you are featured on my Blog Today! Take a look! http://justsco.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.