.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

May 16, 2009

SUPER Saturday!!!

Good morning everyone! I can't believe it but I awoke this morning to two sales from my Etsy shop!! Now I am re-inspired to create more. I have been feeling a bit disappointed lately about my slow sales, and am so thankful for my customers who have purchased from me. Thank you all!!

Today is going to be a busy day - what a shocker! This morning I will be packing up and shipping my order, I have a few errands to do that I should have done yesterday, Autumn has yet ANOTHER birthday party to attend, and then I plan on sitting down and creating. When I'm most in the mood to create something is usually when I don't have the extra time. Of course in between all that I need to do laundry and cook (I may be able to get around that one!), and play with my Autumn girl.

Well I'm off for now!
Have a nice day!
Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

8 comments:

  1. Congrats on the sales!....I would probably just skip the laundry.(it will be there tomorrow) Have a glorious day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on your sales.

    Paula, my blog was awarded the Honest Scrap Award and now I am passing this award on to you. If you would like to accept this award, go to my blog to see what you have to do to accept the award. It is king of a Pass It Forward kind of thing. Basically, you list 7 of your favorite blogs and tell why you like them and then list 10 things about yourself. Have fun.

    Here is my blog.

    www.readingsully2.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats!!

    oh, happy day :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone!! I just love to read all your comments!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeh for the sales!! may you have many more :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope so too for all of us!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Don't you just love waking up to Etsy sales? Nothing like that to start the day! Great for you!

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.