.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

May 28, 2009

Teacher Gifts!

Good Thursday Morning!

I have been extememly busy since yesterday morning. Autumn had her kindergarten screening in the morning, I then dropped her off at her other school, ran out to do errands, finished just in time to pick Autumn back up again, came home and ate lunch, made chocolate pretzels for Autumn's school tonight, made yumilicious cupcakes for four teachers at Autumn's school, made stuffed shells for dinner, handfolded origami boxes, made cards and tags, ate dinner, cleaned up dinner, went to a meeting for Taryne at the middle school, came home at 8:30 and read Autumn bedtime stories, put on my pj's and attempted to read, but I didn't get very far. Here are some photos of the treats and gifts!


Pretzels with melted hershey kisses, and topped with an M&M (YUM!)

Black Bottom mini cupcakes (YUMMIER!)

Little Birdie thank you cards and origami boxes.

Completed gifts ready to be given out.

This morning I put all the cupcakes into the boxes, tied on the ribbons and tags, and they turned out very cute!

I've also been meaning to list a card for sale that I made days ago but haven't had the time. I do have about a half and hour now, so I'll be attempting that next. Here are some photos of that card.








Well I'm off to list this card right now, then I pick Taryne up early from school and drop her off at my Mom's, pick Autumn up at school and go back to my Mom's, bring Taryne to a piano audition which is a VERY big deal, and is SO important that you can put it on your college applications. Then we come home for a bit, eat dinner and we're off again to Autumn's Family Night at school which is also a little graduation (very sad). Then another day is done ~ and tomorrow will be a better one! Well not better, just not as hectic!


Bye for now!
Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful Ideas!
    Please take a moment to visit http://BellissimasBlog.blogspot.com - you've won the 'One Lovely Blog Award'! Congratulations - you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I have chosen your blog to receive the "Lovely Blog Award". The details are on my blog. Just click the award to copy and paste to your blog. : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those treats look awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG......I"m exhausted from reading what you did today. And I thought I was busy doing my errands. To think, we do about five people's work in a day and at the end of the day, it seems like there's nothing to show for it except bags under our eyes (on mine anyway), bizillion miles on the car, empty gas tank, lighter wallet, and a list of things we have to do tomorrow.

    At least you have these great gifts to show how your day was. They are so cute; the teachers are LUCKY to have you as a parent in their classes.

    Great job, Mom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, I'm posting my teacher's gifts on Monday's blog. I'm still not done making them. I am very s-l-o-w.....

    Hope you signed up with your e-mail addy to get updates for my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you everyone for your nice comments and the awards!! I promise I will be accepting them SOON!

    Karen ~ if it wasn't for you helping me with this computer stuff I wouldn't know half of what I do now!

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh, I always love a good Teacher's Gift idea, thanks for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.