.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

May 12, 2009

Word Clouds

What is a word cloud? A word cloud is a bunch of words all clustered together that describe something or someone. I had posted this awhile back but thought I'd share it again. I made the one below describing myself~



All you do to create these are to visit http://wordle.net/ and insert the words of your choosing! I would love to see what others come up with - if you choose to make one of these for yourself post if on you blog and leave me a comment so I can come see!

Over the next few days I have a few different cool websites to share with you, so check back if your interested.

Have a nice day!
Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

2 comments:

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.