.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

June 27, 2009

Become My 100th Follower and Have Your Shop Featured Here!

I am having a little contest. If you have a online shop where you sell your handmade goods and you become my 100th follower (I'm at 97!!), I will feature your shop here next week!

All you need to do is to follow my blog and leave me a comment here. This contest will be open until my 100th crafty follower signs up. If my 100th follower happens to not be a handmade seller then they will just get a hug!

Anyone game?
Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

2 comments:

  1. I just became follower after seeing your update while in Facebook.

    my Etsy store, http://lillybugboutique.etsy.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello! I am proud to say that I just became a follower of your lovely blog and I happen to be number 100!!! Woohoo! I'm so excited because I could really use a feature of my shop. Here is the link to my shop...
    http://www.darlingdaisy.etsy.com
    Thanks so much! I can't wait to hear from you! I'm very excited!
    -Cristen

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.