.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

June 15, 2009

Busy, busy, busy ...

... is what we were over the weekend. The best part of course was Autumn's first dance recital. She truly fits the part of a tiny ballerina, but unfortunately she doesn't want to take dance "ever again". It's a bit disappointing to see your child do something so well, but dislike it. She'd rather be running free outdoors with her shoes off, and I guess I don't blame her!

Anyways here are some photos that I have to share. I was the mother who volunteered to stay backstage with our group of seven girls, and I was able to walk to the stage with them and watch from the side which was definately neat. My Dad, who has a great camera, was able to get a bunch of photos of them on stage which I wasn't expecting, but am so happy to have!


A few of the girls backstage lined up and ready to go!


Singing the "Topsy Turvey Flowers" song!







All done!
So pretty!
Posing outside

Back home letting the sillies out!
Poof!

My attempt at a portrait-style photo


This week we will be getting ready for our camping trip to the ocean. I HATE packing. Keith is a list-maker and said that I need to make a list of things to bring, but I am not a list-maker and can't pack that way. Besides I usually lose any lists I try to make so how's that going to help? Right - it's not!


Since I won't have computer access for a few days I'm going to have to put my Etsy shop on vacation mode. I am a bit afraid to do so, but it's not like I'm continuously ringing in the sales there! If anyone has any tips on that let me know!


Well I hope everyone has a happy Monday!
Paula

Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

9 comments:

  1. Such a sweet little ballerina.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The recital looks like it was a hit! She looks like a princess. My DD never wanted to do dance ~ sigh ~ no sweet girly girl childhood memories of tutus or plies. Just a lot of sidekicks, front snap kicks, chopping boards, yelling like Mulan in her Black belted white uniform.

    Have a great vacation and forget about Etsy. You'll come back all rested and charged up to sell sell sell. You need a break anyway. (talking to myself....since I'm on vacation too.)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photos - and an even lovelier ballerina:) I love the portrait photo. Have a wonderful vacation:):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone for the nice comments!

    ReplyDelete
  6. She looks gorgeous!

    And I also love the portrait style photo... a lot. These kind of photos are sooo much better than the catalouge kid, posed ones!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those little outfits are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such kind comments!!! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.