.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

June 12, 2009

The Rain, Rain Is Goin' Away ~ Yay!

Happy Friday All!

I hate it when you wake up to rain and it's so dark you feel like it's still night. That's how it is outside my window right now. Supposedly it's going to clear out soon though and be ok today. One of my friends Karen mentioned to me how we both live in New England and love the four seasons, but it seems like they are shifting ~ summer takes longer to arrive and lasts more into the fall. I remember being small and wearing summer clothes to school for at least a month, and right now in mid-June I'm wearing fleece pants and a sweatshirt. And normally when we go trick-or-treating I would feel tahe need to wear my winter jacket, but the last few Halloween's were too warm for that. And most of all I remember when I was little it seemed like at Christmastime there was always snow, and a lot of it. Do we think this is global warming?

Yesterday I completed this premade scrapbook page and added it to my Etsy shop. It's one where you fill in the blank and tell what happiness means to you, or whomever you are displaying a photo of. Lately I've been loving making an arc shape with the patterned paper on my layouts ~ I think that it gives it a unique look.









Last night Autumn had her dance recital dress rehearsal which went pretty good. She became a bit panicky not with stage fright, but with leaving me. Crazy! Am I really that exciting? I didn't think so, but apparently I am! Anyways, we did end up parting ways for an entire 15 minutes when she went on stage and did her thing. I sat in the audience and videoed her. I really wish I could share it because it is SO CUTE! The girls in their costumes, the singing (yes they even sing!) and the routine itself was unbelievably ADORABLE! If anyone has any tips on loading a digital recording onto the computer PLEASE share because I would LOVE to learn how to! I don't even know if it can be done.

Well I'm off to do a million boring things that I won't bother to list today.

Have a Good Day!
Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

2 comments:

  1. Awesome scrapbook page! I love all the little details!

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.