.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

June 16, 2009

Hello There!




I'm not one to even read the comics, but this one always makes me laugh!

Right now I am looking out the window at the cloudy, drizzly weather. Taryne has an outdoor field trip today ~ rain-or-shine ~ to Cedardale for swimming, mini-golf, a cookout etc. When she left this morning in her bikini and shorts it was only in the low 50's. It's funny how at her age she dresses for the event first, without really taking into consideration what's going on with the weather. As long as she looks good she's all set. I myself do recall wearing jeans and a jacket in the summer when I was a teen because I thought it looked good. Strange mentallity at that age!

I was hoping to go strawberry picking today but am having a bit of trouble walking as I think I may have broken my toe, or I've at least injured it. Last night I was about to run up the stairs (as I'm always rushing around), and instead of stepping onto the first step I smashed my foot on it and it hurt BAD! This shouldn't come as a surprise to those who know me and my clumsy ways! What will win me over? Taste for strawberries or pain? I'm not sure yet!

Well I hope everyone has a great day. Is there anyone out there who is enjoying nice hot beach weather? If so I'm jealous!

Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

3 comments:

  1. Hope your toe feels better soon. Yes, kids don't notice the cold. My boys swam in 60 degree pool yesterday. Not me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute joke, and I hope you are getting around better soon. About the only thing you can do for a broken toe is to tape it to the next toe. :)

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.