.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

June 1, 2009

Monday Madness!

Happy Monday! I can tell today is going to be a wonderful day (sarcastic)!!

Last night we had the door going outside propped open because the cats keep coming in and out, and that way they can come and go as they please. Well, at one point I walked towards the kitchen and there was a chipmunk INSIDE, and it chirped and ran out. Without screaming I calmly closed the door and thought the problem was solved.

Sometime during the night one of the cats wanted out, so Keith propped the door open again so the cat didn't keep bothering us. When I got up this morning I noticed that Keith had done this and immediately closed it thinking everything was good. Then just after signing online this morning I heard a chirp - in close proximity to where I was.

So that creepy little creature is somewhere inside AGAIN, but this time I don't know where. My fear is that I will unknowingly walk towards it and it will panic and charge at me. Then I will involuntarily SCREAM a scream so loud the neighbors will wonder what's going on over here!

If it doesn't leave on it's own I will let it have the house and I will leave! At least until the end of the day when Keith comes home from work and can rescue us! Maybe I'll get a photo of it sitting on the couch or something!

If anyone has any tips on getting a wild animal out of the house let me know cause I could really use the help!

OMG I just heard it again - gotta go!

Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

2 comments:

  1. Wow. I can't imagine having a chipmunk in my house. Maybe you could try putting some food just outside your door so hopefully it would go out for it. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elizabear it was plain wierd! Eventually the chipmunk did escape outside. Then the cat had it in it's mouth, and then it actually escaped up a tree. Wheeew!

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.