.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

June 5, 2009

Music Makes the World Go 'Round!

Taryne, my violinist and pianist, is going on her dream field trip tonight ~ to see the Boston Pops Symphony Orchestra with her school's music department. She is so excited about this trip, and I am so happy that she has found something to be excited about.


Later this evening she'll meet with her group at school, and they will take a bus to Boston for the show. I'm not sure yet if they allow cameras, but if so I will be sure to have her get some photos which I will share tomorrow!





As for me I will be continuing on with my life of errands, laundry etc., and then will try to stay awake tonight while I watch a movie, but I will probably fall asleep on the couch and wonder why I even bothered to attempt watching a movie, and realize that I should have just gone to bed and read more of "Twilight". But that's ok ~ I really don't mind.


Well that's all for now. If Taryne does get any good photos I'll be sure to share them tomorrow.


Happy Friday!
Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

4 comments:

  1. Lucky her!! When the children are in grade 3 out here, they get a trip to see the symphony too. The concert hall is full of school children, it's an afternoon concert. Wonderful way to show kids there's more music then metal and rap.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think just going to bed and reading "Twilight" would have been a terrific idea! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've given you the "One Lovely Blog Award." Come by and check it out www.grouseandbadger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. grouseandbadger Thank you so much for the award! I am honored!

    Paula

    ReplyDelete

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.