.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

June 6, 2009

Super Saturday!

Happy Saturday!

Last night as I mentioned yesterday Taryne went to see the Boston Pops Symphony Orchestra at Symphony Hall in Boston. She didn't get home till almost midnight, and she is still in bed, so I didn't get to much information. She did tell me that she wasn't supposed to take pictures, but she managed to get one anyways, which is a bit blurry, but shows that she was there!



Also this morning I discovered that I have received TWO more of the "One Lovely Blog Award"s!!! I am so thankful for those who like my blog enough to pass along these awards! Thank you so much to:

http://www.grouseandbadger.blogspot.com/

~~and~~

http://studiomdecor-freshonthescene.blogspot.com/

This afternoon is going to be busy (what a shocker!). Taryne is going to a birthday party which starts off at the mall with a mall scavenger hunt (which seems to be a cool new trend). Then she'll continue onto her friends house for a pool party. In the middle of this I need to get Autumn dressed up in her dance costume with makeup and hair complete, to go the dance school to have her group dance photo taken. I am very afraid to apply makeup to her tiny little face! And trying to tame her unruly hair in a bun with no wispys may be near impossible! It will be good practice for the actual recital.

Well I'd better go and begin doing something to get a move-on.

Have a nice day!
Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

No comments:

Post a Comment

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.