.

.

.

.

Sign-up For Blog Updates by Email!

GOOGLE FRIEND CONNECT

+GOOGLE PLUS+

June 10, 2009

SWEET STUFF!

Good morning!

Yesterday I completed this new layout titled "Sweet Stuff!" I have added it to my Etsy shop this morning and it is now up for grabs!

Come and check out my shop where you will find this page, as well as an assortment of other pages, cards, softies and barrettes!











Soon I will be concentrating on adding more items to my Etsy shop as well as my MadeItMyself shop. If anyone has any ideas on scrapbook page themes that they believe others would be interested in leave a comment for me ~ I am always looking for new, unique ideas.

Thanks and have a nice day!
Paula
Share this PostPin ThisShare on TumblrShare on Google PlusEmail This

2 comments:

💕 Thank you for your comment! 💕

´*•.¸(*•.¸♥¸.•*´)¸.•*´
♥«´¨`•°..PAULA..°•´¨`»♥
.¸.•*(¸.•*´♥`*•.¸)`*•.